Sunday, December 14, 2008

UPDATE~

yeah,after month of not blogging now time to update..
now ive started my internship at KPMG..
ive been assigned to be in audit department k,which is the most happening department..
for audit department k,KPMG stand for Keep Party More Guys!!!
ahahaha,sounds cool aite??i LOVE AUDIT K..
there were 80 interns who report on 1Dec as me,and shockingly 2/3 of them are overseas student and i think around 10 are local students..
u can imagined how my tongue going to be twisted everyday as i need to speak and try to understand different dialect..hehehe..
all interns at KPMG were given a laptop each so that its easier for us to do our work..

life in audit firm at first was little bit hard to adapt..
after 2 weeks working i can easily count with fingers how many times only i get to see rysa my department mate eventhough she was seating just close to me..
see how busy being an auditor??hehehe...
but after few days,hey i really like being an auditor..
people were right when they said auditor has no social life,its all about work and work..
but one thing they didnt know is that,we auditor still get to social,and have fun a lot....
for example,audir department K,we do party a lot..hehehehe..
i'll put some photos of us partying at Modesto Sri Hartamas when i get them from my cliques..

about my work,i've been send to audit Tabung Haji..
on my second day at work my senior asked me to follow her to Tabung Haji,to do audit..
new experience for me..
this 2 weeks i'll be in ADIDAS doing the same thing,auditing!!
owh how i love auditing~

-theskyisnevertoohightoaim-

No comments: