Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IGNITE!!~

Suddenly i remember what one of my alumnae said,

"INSTEAD OF YOU TRY TO CLIMB THE CORPORATE LADDER, WHY NOT YOU BUILD YOUR OWN CORPORATE LADDER AND LET OTHERS STRUGGLE TO CLIMB IT"

yup2,true..
those words always inspired me to be somebody and try to set up my own business..
you spend like so many years in university, do you want to end up working for others??
end up climbing the corporate ladder that was build by someone?
dont you get jealous of that someone?
if he/she can do it,than there's no reason i cant do it..
hehehe...
i know how to boast myself to study for the mid term test..
maybe i can do blog hopping AGAIN but this time focus only on the young and successful entrepreneur or surf the net for something that can ignite myself..
30 minutes break and then back to study again..
hehehehe..

-theskyisnevertoohightoaim-

1 comment:

ISEISMAIL said...

DD

Call us if you want to create your own ladder.