Monday, October 20, 2008

2112~

Here I am again, blogging.. Yeah I know, at this time I should be cracking my brain study for my final exam which is in one week time. But I can’t resist the temptation of blogging (nak wat camner baru belajar bloging).. Ocayh, since my last post till now I’ve been trying to fully focused on my Malaysian economic reading (takut ngan sukimannyer pasal). But yeah you know, distraction always there for you..hehehehe.. My roommate asked me to company him to highway to buy burgers and charger.. Quote from what Dato Khalid said, “human greatest achieving is managing their own greed”, and I failed tonite in managing my greed. Despite eating like mad at poksu’s house, my greed still are not satisfied and thus I followed my roommate to highway and yes, I did bought a burger for me.. Then at Petronas I met malina and ajai, both were busy looking for firas’s besday present (happy besday to u).. I did promote to malina my new blog :) ..

Coming back to my room again, ate the yummy burger and back to my study table focusing and determine to finish up reading economics, financial crisis. But yet again DISTRACTION seems so jealous of me. Reminder put your hand phone on silent while study so that you won’t noticed any incoming call or message. I was texting someone while study and one of her message annoyed me. She asked me to call her, but the way she did it seems like she’s ordering me!! And I hate to take order.. I did reply her sms with some friendly advise :P .. I know, maybe I shouldn’t do that, sorry if u felt offended, I know your mad at me..

The sms incident bothers me a lot, I can’t stay focus reading economy, plus with another distraction from kirin, his listening to some good songs, how can I still stay focus??!! Hehehe.. Just want to share a photo taken while we were listening to the songs.. Owh, I like the numbers and perhaps it can be my wedding date :P..


See the numbers, "2112"

Back to reading economy again after posting this article.. hopefully this time i can fully focused and finished the financial crisis topic.. Chaiyok2.. :)

-theskyisnevertoohightoaim-



No comments: