Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I AM NOT A SUPERHUMAN~

AS mention earlier, there are a lot of thigns happend to me tonight, there are mix combination of good, not so good and sweet things. The not so good things is about this one girl. She gave me back the book which i gave it to her. Brief about this girl, i used to have a crush on her, but that was in the past. I gave her the book for her to use it as she's taking that subject this semester. When she gave it back, i knew she still not matured as final exam is near and she really need that book for her study. Reason she gave it back is simple, we had some misscommunication and thats it. Being ' a bit emotional and ego' she make her own decission. But nevertheless, i will return the book back to her as i want her to use it for her final. After final, up to her what to do with the book. And one more thing, i really hope we can get along well and chill out together again though things between us are not the same as we used to be and we're not as closed as before.

The good thing happend is that i managed to cover 2 topics of AFA tonight eventhough i had distraction and emotionally unstable a bit. Quite an achievement for me. Hope tomorrow i will be able to cover more topics and stay focus on my final.

The sweet thing that happend is that i got a gift from MALINA!She gave me a shirt with words written on it, 'I am not a superhuman'. She used to say that to me to remind me that i cant do all the things alone and i cant handle all things alone. yeah,have to admit it. Thats why I'm lucky to have you supporting me and be there when i need you. Thanks Malina for the shirt and for being such a sweet friend. Thank you...


-theskyisnevertoohightoaim-

No comments: