Sunday, October 19, 2008

welcoming message~

Finally after months of doing blog hopping and reading others blog (mostly on politics), i have the guts to enter the world of blogging and become one of the blogger (am i??).. hehehe, sounds funny for me to be a blogger but i will try to write as frequent as possible regardless of any topics..

What am I going to write in my first post.. herm.. let see… Looking back at reading others blogs and stories, I had so much ideas, and so much to write. But now I know the feeling of the hardship and the creativity you need to write something.

I start with what I have done today. Basically life start as normal weekend for me except for during the evening. My housemate of 4 years (quite long is it?) told me that his uncle invited us to go ‘beraya’ at his placed which just nearby. Such offer that I will never rejected, in fact makan free saper x nak!!hehehe… Plus this raya, I don’t even get the chance to eat lemang, ketupat, rending and many other delicious food that can onle be seen during raya. Yeah I know, quite lame aite? But what to do, I was in Singapore during hari raya.. Pity me…

Back to the story, Moksu served us with hell lot of food.. There are rending daging yang sangat sedap, homemade roti jala, kari ayam dalca, mee goreng mama (sebab rasa macam mama goring,miss mama), pudding bandung, nasi impit and varieties of biskut raya and kerepek. Thanks poksu and moksu!!

Owh, someone just miscall me.. How I miss the ringtone, it has been almost a month since I heard my phone ringing with that person name appear on it.. Hope for a better ‘restart’ to our relationship. Mind my first post, I will try to improve my writings in the future. Hopefully I can be better writer in my future

“DO NOT MAKE SOME ONE YOUR PRIORITY WHEN WHAT YOU ARE TO THEM IS JUST AN OPTION”

1 comment:

Amirul Hafidz said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's nice seeing you around!